What do you do when you still like your ex?

What do you do when you still like your ex after being broke up for over 3 months... I can't help it I just can't shake him, I don't want to like him at all! but I can't help it. what do I do? how do I get over him :(

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because couples break up, doesn't mean it's not possible to---Make up, and just remain friends. Many couples find, that after the split, they can come back into one another's lives and------Get along better as friends than when they were hooked at the hip.
    This may not be the road you wish to take, perhaps the friends factor isn't for you. And you May just want him out of your life Completely. However, with history together, comes the beat of your hurting heart, and That may take a long time to heal.
    It's been just '3 months,' so the wounds are still fresh. And if he hasn't contacted you then apparently he has moved on. You need to do the same, if you have no intentions of getting back in touch with him to do a friends finding, which many times, for the sake of talking here, ends up a Friends with benefits factor instead. However, some Exes find that's Okay with them, and sometimes make it work. And of course, there are other times, it fails, for feelings get in the way. It can get complicated...
    Right now Your Feelings are still in the way of moving on. There's no little button that will make you erase the sting within yourself, but as they say, time heals all wounds. In time, each day will get a little better, and after awhile, the memories may still linger, but the longing will eventually go away. And if it sometimes creeps up when you least expect it, it only lasts a few minutes, easier to deal with.
    When you're ready, might I suggest getting together with friends, go out. Staying in only makes you feel more sheltered, depressed. It would do your heart good to just get out of the house.
    I feel for you... One way or another many of us have been through it And have---Lived through it, some of us to tell about it.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE