Not sure if this is a phase or if I'm just not ready for a relationship?

I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for a couple of months now, he's lovely and I couldn't fault him. At the start of the relationship we went on lovely cute dates and I really enjoyed it but since then he's had no money so most of the time it's meant just going to his house.

He's the first guy I've been with since I broke up with my ex who I was in a long term relationship with in January. Since January I had just enjoyed being single and meeting new people etc. The relationship between me and my current boyfriend mainly just started because I thought why not and when I was at his house he just changed the relationship status on Facebook..

Just recently I've been thinking a lot about me and him and I'm just not that happy, it upsets me because he's a great guy and I care about him but I keep doubting us. Whenever we're together he says how he's crazy about me and thinks we will be together for a long time but I just think to myself i can't see that at all... :/

Can someone help me out? I don't know what to do for the best.

01