What would you do if this happened to you?

I really want to get my ex some gifts for her upcoming birthday, she's currently mad at me and I know she wouldn't accept my gifts if she knew it was from me. I don't expect to get back with her, but she's my first gf and she gave me a chance when I was in a really dark time of my life, so I really appreciate what she has done for me, that's why I'd like to give her a birthday gift. She has this friend, who has always been a middle-woman between her and I when we argue.

My plan is, I'll tell her friend that this is only a gift of appreciation and ask her friend to deliver the gifts to her without telling her it's from me.

So what would you do if you were this friend? Would you be able to keep it as a secret and not tell her it's from someone else? Or would you keep the gift for yourself?

han

11

What Girls Said 1

• I would give the gift and tell her it was a secret

What Guys Said 1

• You could keep it anonymous, like order her roses or something and a box of chocolate and leave a card with a nice message that doesn't hint at your identity. That'll make her fall for you literally at the speed of sound (if you get the pun).