Why does my fiancé want space & no contact even though it's a 'break'?

Why would me fiancé ask for space & no contact (until she contacts me) after we have a break in the relationship?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Because, it's a break. Most people try to avoid each other to sort through yourselves, and whatever made you decide to go on a break in the first place. Being around each other doesn't do a very good job of allowing people to look at it with a clear mind. And, let me guess, she was the one who told she needed the break, while you didn't want one? That's why she wants to be the first to contact you. Because, she's the one who needs to think through things.

• Yes, she was the one who instigated the break off & said no contact.

It's very painful, difficult & hard to deal with each day knowing I can't just text her like I used to.

• Thank you.

• You're welcome. And, best of luck to you.