I am struggling with "power trip" broke up with my bf, and now I am sad that I can't take it back? he seems to be doing alright.. do I give it time?

i took my fb down so he doesn't see me, i am so hurt and i am trying i feel like at the end i cared more, he is stagnant. i want him to know i am so hurt.. but i can't because he doesn't seem hurt, i know you would advice to move in bla bla but its hard WE ALL BEEN THERE! i have to make a trip to NY, i was planning on putting my fb back when i do and post pics of me being happy!, its usually when u show u don't care that they go after you. i am seriously heart broken though guys give me input please

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I just got dumped about two months ago. Its terrible I felt as though it came out of no where. I still dont know why she left. And I still miss her. she's been hot and cold towards me since we broke up. One minute she was calling saying "I miss You", or texting me telling me to have a good day. When I did the same she would tell me she needs time and space.
    Another time she's texting me and I ignore her completely next thing I know she texts me again asking "So are we not talking anymore" So I reply yes i still want to talk but I've been busy to give her time and space.
    I start hanging out with my friends get tagged in stuff on FB, then she her status' change to what amazing weekend she had hows she's loving life, etc. she liked a few of my posts/pics when I did the same on hers she ends up blocking me...
    I wish I knew what my ex was thinking, wonder if she misses me, if she's with someone else, etc. I miss her a lot!
    In your situation, he probably has a group of friends that are taking him out and showing him a good time, thats what my friends have been doing with me. Im having fun but it doesn't mean I dont care about her, or that I dont think about her, Or that I dont want to call her. Its been 2 months and I still think about her before I go to bed and when I wake up.