How do I make my ex boyfriend regret ever breaking up with me and hurting me?

i dont want him back as he dumped me with no reason after dating me for 3 years.. so i just want him to feel the same way as i felt when he left me miserable. I just want him to think why did i ever break up with her? i just want him to feel bad. please help

43

Most Helpful Guy

• In truth, I would just leave it alone b/c eventually you'd regret it. I've gone through what you're going through and I have done things to hurt my ex b/c I was hurting really bad. And this was a 7 year relationship. Try to move on and enjoy your life. It'll be hard, but for the better. Ignore him and try to find your happiness and someone who will love you and never hurt you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with everyone else. I feel for you, I'm sure it hurts right now. But it's better to just stay silent and leave him alone. That's the best revenge, he won't know what is going on with you and it will leave him wondering.
    If there was no reason, then don't give him the satisfaction of knowing he's got the upper hand.