How do I make my ex boyfriend regret ever breaking up with me and hurting me?

i dont want him back as he dumped me with no reason after dating me for 3 years.. so i just want him to feel the same way as i felt when he left me miserable. I just want him to think why did i ever break up with her? i just want him to feel bad. please help

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In truth, I would just leave it alone b/c eventually you'd regret it. I've gone through what you're going through and I have done things to hurt my ex b/c I was hurting really bad. And this was a 7 year relationship. Try to move on and enjoy your life. It'll be hard, but for the better. Ignore him and try to find your happiness and someone who will love you and never hurt you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with everyone else. I feel for you, I'm sure it hurts right now. But it's better to just stay silent and leave him alone. That's the best revenge, he won't know what is going on with you and it will leave him wondering.
    If there was no reason, then don't give him the satisfaction of knowing he's got the upper hand.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Oh the sweet revenge... you want it? I can make it happen, but can you follow instructions to the T and not your own irrational brain get in the way? If so, read my profile and send me a message with details about you and him and circumstances surrounding your break up... else good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Living well is the best revenge. Why bother wasting time and energy showing he got to you. Move on, it will get better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, don't waste your time putting in the effort to make him regret you. Use that effort into finding someone who appreciates you. The reward is so much better!

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't. The only thing to do is move forward

0|0
    0|0
  • bahahah, i'm in the process of making him regret it. pretty sure he does. psychological pain is the worse.

0|0
    0|0
    • if so then give me ideas wanna see him suffer

• no, you'll just seem like that psycho ex.

Recommended myTakes