In terms of actions, what would it take for you to break up with a partner for 'cheating'?

Say your partner starts to 'wonder' and hook up with someone else. At which point would you say 'NO, fuck off we're done'.

Everyone has a different tolerance but most people would probably bail out even from the least worse options… at what point would you break up with someone considering the options below...

A - Flirting with someone else
B - Giving WAY more attention to someone else
C - Hanging out with someone else behind their bf/gf's back
D - Kissing/making out with someone else
E - Oral sex or using hands with someone else
F - Full penetrative sex with someone else
G - I wouldn't break up with them

77

Most Helpful Girl

• C - Hanging out with someone else behind their bf/gf's back
    Because that's lying and betraying in my opinion and too childish. Dont have time for games.

And everything from D-F is considered cheating enough to breakup.
    I'd get jealous if A and B things happened, but I'd be willing to work on those things.

Most Helpful Guy

• If we're in a committed relationship:

E and F. D usually happens with alcohol so if I love her I'll let this slide and she'll be on thin ice. If the behavior persists which sometimes this does I'm out.

I lived next to an engaged couple once who were very much in love, but every time we would hang out and drink she would be all over me. Even in front of him. One night when we we're drunk we made out quickstyle and then stopped. He found out and in the end said that's just how she is when she drinks. It never happened again but I found out later that I wasn't the first. For me that is cut. I wouldn't entertain that kind of continued behavior whether alcohol is involved or not.