Girls: would you forgive / break up with your guy if he ate out another girl when he was extremely drunk but had no memory of what he was doin?

If your bf remorsefully admitted to you that he gave oral sex to another girl when he was drunk out of his face what would you do?

Would you hit him, break up with him, try and work things out, stay with him but get even, beat up the girl, run upstairs for the rest of the day?
Also, what if another girl gave your bf a blow job and made him cum in her mouth. He's also too drunk to say anything or evenremember the situation. Would you still kick his ass into the curb.

122

Most Helpful Girl

• IMO, being drunk is not an excuse. There isn't one really. I'd be furious. And IF I chose to try to work it out, you'd give up drinking if you can't handle it. That's a big IF though..

• If the sexes were reversed, not only would being drunk be a viable excuse, but the third party could be convicted of rape.

• You might be right about that, but as I said, personally, I would never put myself in a position for that to happen. And if I did, unless I was literally passed out, the blame would be with me. I can't speak for other girls, I can only state my opinion and what I'd do.

• And btw, girl on guy rape is becoming more and more prevalent these days...