Girls: would you forgive / break up with your guy if he ate out another girl when he was extremely drunk but had no memory of what he was doin?

If your bf remorsefully admitted to you that he gave oral sex to another girl when he was drunk out of his face what would you do?

Would you hit him, break up with him, try and work things out, stay with him but get even, beat up the girl, run upstairs for the rest of the day?
Updates:
Also, what if another girl gave your bf a blow job and made him cum in her mouth. He's also too drunk to say anything or evenremember the situation. Would you still kick his ass into the curb.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• IMO, being drunk is not an excuse. There isn't one really. I'd be furious. And IF I chose to try to work it out, you'd give up drinking if you can't handle it. That's a big IF though..

0|0
    0|0
    • If the sexes were reversed, not only would being drunk be a viable excuse, but the third party could be convicted of rape.

• Show All
    • You might be right about that, but as I said, personally, I would never put myself in a position for that to happen. And if I did, unless I was literally passed out, the blame would be with me. I can't speak for other girls, I can only state my opinion and what I'd do.

• And btw, girl on guy rape is becoming more and more prevalent these days...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Hun drunk people are ppls true selves. He wanted to do that, even in his drunk state. How else would he have remembered he did it. If you let this one go it's showing him how he can get away with a lot more in the future. Serious punishment would be needed if u feel like u can't leave him but you'll look weak.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he actually said the words "extremely drunk and had no memory of what i was doin" girlll u need to let him go asap.
    Don't make excuses for him, and dont let him use that as an excuse either. If he was too drunk he wouldn't care or know if it was another man. But damn... no! Leave him

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never drink to the point of not realizing where I am or what I am doing at the moment and no I would not forgive you - how drunk can you get that you don't remember what you were doing

0|0
    0|0
  • A) I would say, "GOODBYE. Have a nice life."

B) I wouldn't even be with somebody who would ever get that drunk.

1|0
    0|0
  • "would you forgive / break up with your guy if he ate out another girl when he was extremely drunk but had no memory of what he was doin?"
    is the grass green?

1|0
    0|0
  • Well he would have to be-as you say-drunk out of his face. It would also depend on when he tells me. Obviously if he tells me the day of or after it'll be easier for me to forgive him as I will know he's not hiding it from me. If people do wrong by me I want them to come clean about it. If he KNEW the girl I would have to keep a VERY close eye on him but I'd still accept the apology... As a punishment he would have to go to the doctor's office for std tests and wouldn't be allowed to drink for a while-and I'd be watching him closely. If the guy refuses any of my requirements I'd tell him to spend a few days with himself as it would make me think he's hiding something. I'm all about communication and working things out.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's like worse than regular sex... I ain't kissing him ever again

1|1
    0|0
  • Alcohol isn't a valid excuse. I'd tell him to gtfo.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would forgive him if he actually was drunk but id make sure he'd brush he's teeth like the whole day after such a thing

0|0
    2|0
  • would totally break up I don't want her pussy juice on my face now, damn! LMAOOO

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 2

• I totally would break up in a microsecond.

Being drunk isn't an excuse for anything. Unless you're forced fed the alcohol, drinking is your choice and as an adult you are responsible for your stupid actions and the consequences that follow. Just because you have no memory and no control at the time doesn't change the fact it happened and that you willingly let it happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know you asked for the ladies but what if your girlfriend remorsefully admitted to sucking some dude off when she was drunk. What would you do?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes