What's easier to replace a guy or to replace girl?

Whats Easier To Replace A Guy Or To Replace Gir?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say guy. Only because women are generally more selective than men. So there are definitely more men in the pool to fish from than women. It's easier to hook a man than it is a woman. Most men only require an initial conversation, while most women required significantly more.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• In any causal relationship, they're both easy to replace.
    In a real relationship based on love, and not
    lust, aka "the one" it's not easy to replace either.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's easier for a girl to find A man.
    It's not easier for her to find a GOOD man

1|2
    0|0
  • I agree with all the guys here. A girl could replace a guy EASY! A guy could also replace a girl easy if we weren't so picky but the average guy has ridiculously high standards.

1|0
    0|1
  • A Guy is easier to replace a Gir sounds rare and hard to find. . .

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on age. Teens and mid 20s easier for girls to replace guy. After that it's reversed

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl could get a guy easily. A guy could probably have trouble getting another girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say guy? but I think both can be just as easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • a good guy can get rid of crap. a good girl too.

1|0
    0|1
  • Relationship wise, more dateable men seem to prefer casual sex than datable women. By dateable, I mean appealing, career oriented and law abiding people. So, in terms of quality, I suppose it would be harder for a woman to replace a man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls will go after anything to prove there hate for their last boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • It's about even. Depends on how u use what u have

Easier for a girl to get sex but its easier for a guy to get a wife.

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends on how good looking the guy is and what quality of person the replacement is. The average girl will have an easier time replacing a man, but he may not be as good as the guy he is replacing. The top 10% of guys can replace women super easy with high quality women far easier than even the top 10% of women can.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes