Mind games & confusion?

My ex broke up with me in a text like three weeks ago.. Out of the blue actually. Hurt I took the breakup well he told me
He wouldn't see me in person though. We started dating.. Well actually I ignored him for 5 months straight & then after that time I thought he was making an effort & I would give him a try & I did & I liked him we dated for a month & he ended it like I said. I took the breakup well & gave him space started seeing someone we were texting a few nights ago & I told him that I was seeing someone he got upset with me & then we started talking & for like last three to four days we have been texting nonstop & snapchatting like everything was good again he even told me he would see me & discuss us.. Which meant a lot because he made it seem like we could try again.. But yesterday out of the blue his mood changed & he shut me out & now of course changed his mind & isn't coming & is being mean to me.. I'm really hurt by all this.. Why did he change his mind? Things were going so good.. Now he's short & cold.. What should I do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If he really love you, he wouldn't risk loosing you even a single moment, he is not sure of his decision for you but he still likes you, he's not even afraid of breaking up with you and hurting you, you have given him enough chances for him to learn, but he did not. If a person made a mistake once and learned from it, it is an exceptional, bu if it repeats over and over, this will be he's hobby, imagine your life both in the future if he still keep on doing this, if he really loves you and needs you, he won't change his mind. don't stuck yourself to a person who can't make himself worthy to be your lover

Most Helpful Girl

• Straight up block this guy out your life and go out and meet someone who deserves you ! He only talked with you those 4 days because he was jealousy you were talking to somone knew...

Don't reply to this guy or see him -- go ghost