Men, why would you tell your ex "she isn't the woman" for you, then continue to text and go to see her?

My ex of 6 months at that time (we had been together for MANY), tells me that but continues to text me and recently has been coming to my home a lot more. It is quite confusing to me. Could it be the longer we are apart, the more he is realizing I AM the woman for him? I don't know

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, but I do know he needs to make a decision and stick by it. So give him an ultimatum.

• I agree. I am not initiating contact with him. He's been contacting me and showing up at my home. I also believe he was trying to find me last week on my birthday. Idk... :(

• Thanks for MH :) He's not being fair to you, give him the boot :)