Ladies. Can you hate as fast as you love?

Have been thinking about this lately. So I figured I might ask and get some opinions. I was dating a girl , let's call her Sarah, who had gotten out of a bad situation with her husband. We were together for 5-6 months. She told me she loved me and I treated her the way she deserved to be treated. She bragged about our relationship. I was sure I made her happy. One night I go to pick her up to go out and she was gone. She wouldn't return my messages so I just let it go. Then a few days later I see her with her husband. Then Sarah's friend told me she told her she hated me. I've moved on from it. Just caught myself thinking about her for some reason. So let me know what you think.
  • Absolutely!
  • You can't stop loving.
Update*

I just want to say thank you to everyone for their comments. You ladies are amazing. Reading all of these opinions has helped give me closure.

100

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she has ever loved you to be honest, you don't use and let go of the people you love.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's how I felt about it. She just wanted to be with someone stable for a change. More of a band aid than an actually fix. Thank you for your input.