Ladies. Can you hate as fast as you love?

Have been thinking about this lately. So I figured I might ask and get some opinions. I was dating a girl , let's call her Sarah, who had gotten out of a bad situation with her husband. We were together for 5-6 months. She told me she loved me and I treated her the way she deserved to be treated. She bragged about our relationship. I was sure I made her happy. One night I go to pick her up to go out and she was gone. She wouldn't return my messages so I just let it go. Then a few days later I see her with her husband. Then Sarah's friend told me she told her she hated me. I've moved on from it. Just caught myself thinking about her for some reason. So let me know what you think.
  • Absolutely!
    Vote A
  • You can't stop loving.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Update*

I just want to say thank you to everyone for their comments. You ladies are amazing. Reading all of these opinions has helped give me closure.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she has ever loved you to be honest, you don't use and let go of the people you love.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's how I felt about it. She just wanted to be with someone stable for a change. More of a band aid than an actually fix. Thank you for your input.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think she hates you - I think she pretends to hate you to impress her husband who she still wants to work things out with. That is the risk you take when you get involved with somebody who hasn't severed ties with their ex.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you can love someone in 5 or 6 months. I think it's still lust at that point. And the way she treated you proves she didn't love you. People who love don't cause that kind of pain.

I'm sorry for what she did to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a firm believer in the fact that once you love with someone, they'll always have a piece of your heart no matter how badly things in. There have been some people that I've had brutal fallouts with but I'll never stop caring about them deep down.

That being sad, it sounds like this girl was just using you to attempt getting over her husband. However as we all know, rebound relationships never work out and she eventually crawled back to her husband which is what she wanted all along.

0|0
    0|0
  • I finding hating very difficult. Just thinking about the emotion, makes me sad. So no to your question, for me anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's got some psychiatric or psychological issues. That happens a lot in situations like this. Hating is something I don't EVER do unless I know the person completely, because I don't know why people act the way they do, it makes me happier knowing I don't hate too many people. And no. I don't think someone can just hate someone all the sudden. I think people are easily blinded by ignorance and annoyance. I am sure that if something terrible happened to you, let's say a terrible car accident, she would not feel hatred. She might say she hates you, but underneath there has to be a part of her that is hurt or scared. I am overwhelmingly sorry that this happened to you. Sometimes there are things that we cannot control, all we can do is learn from experiences like this, and let it turn us into stronger people. Don't let this experience hold you back though. Not everyone is like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can hate much faster.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had some guys do some real horrible things to me and can't say the word hate comes to mind , more like heartbroken sad or just dissapointed. She probably used you to try and get over her husband who she still loved , ( the reasons she went back) . I find it impossible to love off like a switch, yes over time you can stop loving someone but not overnight. I'm sorry she did that to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • The person 52320... is right, plus she might be using you as rebound, or even worse, several of you. And no I can't do that, only sluts can :/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes