Girlfriend broke up with me over a picture with another girl?

I dated her for about 3 years. Lately things have been different things changed. We were arguing most of the time and it seemed that we didn't care of what might happen anymore to our relationship. I went to a party with a bunch of friends and we took pictures. I took a picture with a girl that i know but just a friendly picture and she posted it on Facebook. My ex girlfriend saw and she broke up with me because of that. She said because i didn't tell her. So i didn't want to make her change her mind and we just left like that. I dont feel hurt or anything because I felt that we were dragging the relationship. So my question is this would you guys get mad if you saw a picture if your partner with another person and break up with them for that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I didn't know my guy was going to a party and he took a pic with a girl at said party that she posted, I'd probably feel a bit upset. It would just make me feel like an idiot who doesn't know where or what her man could be doing behind her back. Wouldn't you feel the same in reverse if she was at a party you didn't know she was at and posted a picture with another guy? I don't know that it would constitute a breakup, but like you said, you guys were already having issues. She was looking for an out and that was the last straw.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's really immature reason for a break up, son unless she had some problems with that girl and told you that she didn't like her talking to you.

In my case, If she knows I don't like the other guy and still hangs out with him often, then I wouldn't be okay with it cuz that'd be like her betraying me because clearly I wouldn't appreciate that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Seems like she just wanted any reason to break up with you at this point, especially if she too felt like you just dragged on with the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I knew it was a party then I would not be mad. If I didn't know. I'd ask who she was (still not be mad tho...)

0|0
    0|0
  • um no. i doubt it was really about the picture. u guys were just looking for a reason to break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I wouldn't break up with my boyfriend because of that. I would simply ask a question like who is that and leave it alone. I'm sensing your ex might have some insecurity with y'all relationship. She was probably thinking that you were going out of the relationship to seek some companionship from other women than her or that she thinks you think the girl you took the picture with is attractive to you. Speaking from a girls point of view we irrationally do things in the heat of the moment because wee tend to assume things a lot which leads us to irrational behavior which lasts on we regret doing. Well I'm glad you out of the relationship if you thought you guys were only dragging it on. All remember to do what's best for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be upset but demand an explanation first

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't, most women would though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes