I just found out that I was my x-boyfriend mistress for the entire year we were a "couple"?

We are all ready broken up for a couple months now n just barely now I find out that he was still with his baby mom all along n I was the other women. I am mad at myself for not liseinknh to the clues but mad at him as well to play me like that. Sometimes I feel like telling his baby mom just to make him mad. N my mom still takes care of his kids n everytime I see him he doesn't say anything to me but he knows that I know. I am like afraid that if one day I am here when his kids mom picks up the kids from my mom that I will just tell her everything.

11