GUYS - Thoughts on this text to my ex? Really want to try again?

Let’s make amends, let’s talk
Let’s find a way to connect together again.

I know things have been really tough for us both, But there is always room for forgiveness.

I am really sorry, sorry for everything. The time apart has made me realize many things, Where i went wrong & Where we went wrong.

I want us to try again I can only hope you feel the same.

Well he replied right away... "im not ready" hmm question is do i take that as a no or what haha

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks good, but also explain to him how much he means to you. Make him feel special amongst other men. Good luck

• something like " No words can explain how much you mean to me. I love you because you are you.
      I still get butterflies in my stomach whenever i think of you."

Im hurt so trying to write is tough and to make it worse we are now a 2 hour flight away.

Thank you for your help!