I just went through a bad break up... Help me please?

I can't lie I cheated. Why I cheated I was scared of love and making myself vulnerable. But now my girl jus broke up with me. She said she needed space an time so she can stop bringing up the past. We have been together 4 yrs. It's been a little rocky but she's so worth it. But she has someone who she is interested in. It's been a week now since we broke up. What can I do to get her back. I need her back. I wanna b engaged to her. I'm a changed man. I haven't cheated... In a yr. But it took me a long time to change and be the man she wants. But I need her. Help me please if you can...

Thank you everybody.

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just leave her alone to be happy!!! You cheated on her! You gave up you're right to her. Maybe I'm a little biased because my stupid ex just cheated on me, but if it was worth it you would have tried to sort it before fucking someone else. You don't want her, you just miss having her around. I wish I was as strong willed as she is.

• She cheated on me out of revenge. An I forgave her. If I can forgive. YOU can't she?

• She said she did. But she has hate in her heart for her father. Cuz her father cheated on her mom. An she doesn't have a good relationship with him. So she said it hurts an reminds her to much.

• I think you just answered your own question than. No one has come to terms with what's happened in your relationship I think. She is prob full of self loathe for what she's done to you and I'm betting you feel like crap for what you've done to her. Time is the only thing that heals... keep in contact so she knows you still care, but don't pressure her for anything, keep the convo light. Ask her how she is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you don't wanna hear this, but dissolution sounds inevitable. You cheated, she needs "time" and "space"-two words you do not wanna hear from a female ever- this is not looking hopeful my friend.

Your best bet is no contact. The more you do, the further you will push her away. Give her all the time and space she needs. If she truly wants to be with you, she will contact you, and even then it won't be solid. Your relationship with her will continue to be on the Rockies until she TRULY forgives you. And even then she'll never forget-as what sounds to be the case presently. Sorry brotha, I'm just callin' it like it see it.

• She cheated on me out of revenge. I accepted it. An felt like we were getting past all of this bs. But then she hit me with this break shit. So it's like now what... Give up or fight

• I wanna fight. I'm gonna fight. But how long should I wait

• That's a good question. I'd wait at least 3-4 weeks to let her collect her thoughts and compose herself. This will also give you time to do the same. Try to keep yourself busy and don't dwell on negative emotions. If she hasn't contacted you by then, make a move.