I just went through a bad break up... Help me please?

I can't lie I cheated. Why I cheated I was scared of love and making myself vulnerable. But now my girl jus broke up with me. She said she needed space an time so she can stop bringing up the past. We have been together 4 yrs. It's been a little rocky but she's so worth it. But she has someone who she is interested in. It's been a week now since we broke up. What can I do to get her back. I need her back. I wanna b engaged to her. I'm a changed man. I haven't cheated... In a yr. But it took me a long time to change and be the man she wants. But I need her. Help me please if you can...

Updates:
Thank you everybody.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just leave her alone to be happy!!! You cheated on her! You gave up you're right to her. Maybe I'm a little biased because my stupid ex just cheated on me, but if it was worth it you would have tried to sort it before fucking someone else. You don't want her, you just miss having her around. I wish I was as strong willed as she is.

2|1
    0|0
    • She cheated on me out of revenge. An I forgave her. If I can forgive. YOU can't she?

• Show All
    • She said she did. But she has hate in her heart for her father. Cuz her father cheated on her mom. An she doesn't have a good relationship with him. So she said it hurts an reminds her to much.

• I think you just answered your own question than. No one has come to terms with what's happened in your relationship I think. She is prob full of self loathe for what she's done to you and I'm betting you feel like crap for what you've done to her. Time is the only thing that heals... keep in contact so she knows you still care, but don't pressure her for anything, keep the convo light. Ask her how she is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you don't wanna hear this, but dissolution sounds inevitable. You cheated, she needs "time" and "space"-two words you do not wanna hear from a female ever- this is not looking hopeful my friend.

Your best bet is no contact. The more you do, the further you will push her away. Give her all the time and space she needs. If she truly wants to be with you, she will contact you, and even then it won't be solid. Your relationship with her will continue to be on the Rockies until she TRULY forgives you. And even then she'll never forget-as what sounds to be the case presently. Sorry brotha, I'm just callin' it like it see it.

2|0
    0|0
    • She cheated on me out of revenge. I accepted it. An felt like we were getting past all of this bs. But then she hit me with this break shit. So it's like now what... Give up or fight

• Show All
    • I wanna fight. I'm gonna fight. But how long should I wait

• That's a good question. I'd wait at least 3-4 weeks to let her collect her thoughts and compose herself. This will also give you time to do the same. Try to keep yourself busy and don't dwell on negative emotions. If she hasn't contacted you by then, make a move.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• The man I was with cheated on me. With one of my friends... I took him back. Over and over again. He ended up realizing he could keep doing whatever he wanted and I would take it. (Til a month ago. I walked)

If she's going to come back to you... Let her do it on her own. Don't pressure her. Don't push her further away than you both have already done. If you really love her, you'll do that much for her.

2|0
    0|0
  • why don't you tell her all of what you just posted?

0|0
    0|0
    • I did. But now what?

• then you've done all you can with her. its up to her now. its hard to trust a guy again after being cheated on. but the guy that actually cheated on you? i don't know man. she's a strong woman if she can do that. you totally killed whatever trust and relationship she had with you, not to mention killed her self esteem and hurt her severely. its going to take time for her to get over this and she may never fully trust you again.

whatever you do, don't push her into anything to fast. i suggest you just stand back and wait. its your turn to hurt

• You cheated she won't take you back?
    Or your attempting to cheat?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but you cheat you lose. She deserves better.

2|0
    0|0
  • i think things are over with her.
    at least you've learned what NOT to do in your next relationship

1|0
    0|0
    • When u say think... What does that means?

• that it is my opinion that things are probably over

What Guys Said 3

• You cheated man.. What did you expect. I would never take back someone who cheated on me, plain and simple. This sounds like you know she ain't gonna take you back, people always want what they can't have.

4|0
    0|0
  • Things are over with you and her. In all honesty bud, if your were 100% faithful to her and then he blindsided you with her cheating on you, would you take her back? Would you be able to trust her again?

0|0
    0|0
    • Idk. It depends...

• Show All
    • I'm scared of losing her.

• Dude im going to be upfront with you on what i think.. The reason why she want you to leave her alone so she can "think" about it is because you chasing her when she knows its already over and like you said, SHE has another interest. As in she wants to date and see this other guy and doesn't feel the same way about you

• Let her be if she wants to come back she will. Pressing the issue will not win her back. Wish her well either way and let it go.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes