Has anyone had an ex come back months or years later who treated you bad?

Ones that went overboard being abusive and telling you they never wanted to see you again?
Why do I keep thinking about this ex and why do I keep thinking he's going to crop up somewhere in the future?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I had an ex that was mentally abusive to me. She tried to talk to me a few years later and get on my good side. I knew she just had realized what she lost out on. Her loss. I had gotten over her and realized how much better off I was. I politely told her to leave me alone after a short amount of small talk and asking what she wanted. Never heard from her again.

Most Helpful Girl

• For you sake I hope he doesn't turn up again, he sounds like a terrible catch