Do you believe in second chances in love?

I was hurt so bad with a guy i love because he had a white woman whom he claims wants to help him he showed me all kinds of bad things in my life. he blocked me every including phone calls never replied my text. i found out i was pregnant i told him but he never replied i spent sleepless nights crying and finally terminated the baby.. it hurt me but i had to do it. i was so weak thought of taking my life but God was ever watching got inspiration from internet and a book my sister sent me power of a praying woman it gave me strength and finally i let go. its been a while now and i got his text that he wants me back and he doesn't want to loose me we forget what happened but he still has the white lady. i love him yes but i don't know what to do or think. please help.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• no. if u hurt me to an extent where i leave u once, u no longer deserve me. why i say that is because it takes a lot for me to leave a man. i make excuse after excuse to stay and give him the benefit of the doubt, so if i leave, I'm at my wits end basically.
    im a woman of dignity. if a man really wants me, he'll learn how to treat me. its what i deserve. i have so so much to offer a man, but if he's a dick then of course I'm not let tin him even touch my heart again.