Drunk faught my girlfriend now she's pissed should I wait for her to text or text her myself?

i drunk texted my girl going off last night. she said to wait and text her in the morning but i feel like itd be best if i waited for her to text. I really dont want to mess this up because of my insecurities.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You should text her first and apologize right off the bat. After that, if you want to give her time to cool down I would. Apologize first or it will seem like you don't give a fuck.

• Ya were through now i took the "apologize and then try an get a forward response to what she wamts" approach. In my opinion if she cared much she wouldn't end it over one fight so its all good

• I agree, one fight should never be the sole basis on a break up. If she was that invested, she would do what she could to make up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, you're in the wrong, so it's prob best that instead of texting her, you actually show up at her door, say you're sorry in her face.