My girlfriend hasn't spoken to me in 3 weeks... Is it over?

So here's the story, been dating this girl for about 3 months then for no reason just stops talking to me. I've tried every possible avenue to find out what the deal is but she won't take notice. Is it over? Tbh I already think it's over and when I went clubbing yesterday I went out thinking I was single man. It's just hard to move on though without a explanation as to why she is ignoring me.
Yeah I know she's alive she just won't acknowledge me. It's one thing it being over but for her to not even give me the time of day for a explanation is just something that is puzzling me. I mean I've done nothing to be treated this way.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• If she won't even try to communicate after you've taken time to try to contact her, then yeah i'd say its over. =\ That happened to me once, and I found out the guy was just too much of a pussy for any confrontation to say, 'its over.' so he took the easy way out of blocking me from everything. She may be trying to do the same.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Birtches be crazy!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE