GUYS: did he respect me from the beginning?

When i broke up with my ex he immediately started being rude and using curse words. He told me i was a bitch and that i wasn't making the right choice. I'm so glad i never had sex with him, it would've been so much worse! Did he have respect for me in the beginning if he could bluntly come out and call me names?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• once I tried to break up with my ex and he started calling me names, but I was stupid bc I went back to him, and so yeah.. but he's a jerk, he was probably holding in all his anger he had on you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks! Yeah, he was a complete ass for that. And i avoid him every chance i get!

• Well thank you! thanks to you and a few other people.

• It's no problem at all, I'm just glad you figured everything out (: