Hypnotherapy to forget a relationship?

So I've found out that my last relationship was all a lie. The first girl I fell in love with used me and cheated on me.

I want to forget this relationship ever happened, or at least bury it because it has emotionally destroyed me. Anyone have any self hypnotherapy suggestions I could do to get over this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone once said to me when I went through that.
    Dont cry over people who hurt you because if they truly loved you they wouldn't have hurt you in the first place. Yes that is flawed because people make mistakes but sometimes you have to let the scrapes scab over and move on. It might leave a small scar but follow what makes you happy now.
    Just think you dont have the burden of trying to make someone else happy and not loose yourself with it,
    :)
    xo

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• You should watch Endless Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, its related.

Dude, you're still young, you're going to be hurt plenty of times, that's just part of finding the right person. If finding your love was easy, it wouldn't be worth it.

2|0
    0|0
  • To get over her, take care of yourself, pamper youself, make sure you spend time with family or friends you trust who can cheer you up or get your mind off things. You'll heal, but it will take time. I don't think you need to do hypnotherapy. You learned there are some unfaithful girls, no need to take it onto your next relationship. Trust that there is good people out there, just need to look.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it might be dangerous, I personally wouldn't do that.
    u know try to get drunk first days, then cry cry cry and after that take a deep breath for a new beginning.
    I got dumped too its been some days and i spent my days in a gym and this activity helps me a bit..
    U can also find something interesting what could help u to forget.
    Good Luck

0|0
    0|0
  • I never knew that was possible but I might look into and sign up lol. I had a bad break-up last year. I'm over the guy but not quite over what I went through.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think the best sollution is to press the reset button in ur life and move on just let it go it was her loss besides stop holding on to ur memories and stop blaming your self for what happened everything will be just fine

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not blaming myself, or trying to hold on to any memories. I want to try and forget any of this happened, or bury it deep because the betrayal of it all, the deceit hurts too much.

• i know what you feel i had the same thing but you know what at first it hurts i wanted to forget everything but then if i did forget i will never be able to learn that life lesson and it made me stronger think of it as prevlage u will be fine

• I think you have to just face it. Does it suck? Hell yeah!!! But it's a lessoned learned, it's hard to work past all of it but there isn't a magical button for you to erase all of your memories. You just have to push forward! Obsess over something that you love to do and mine yourself in something new and exciting, that'll help you forget... At least temporarily.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Go No contact it will easy ur pain it will help u forget and learn to live without that person ( i believe u should go the full NC) all u should is keep yourself busy and try to better yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • Ah, thankfully, I was hurt at 13 and grew up and got all mature and stuff, so Don't worry, I didn't have any hypnotherapy or stuff. The personality just developed on its own, though for you, I think it was a little hard, soo, I would say to watch James Bond movies and the Rambo ones, get your uh.. mojo back. Hang out with other girls, start spending time with your family. Don't let her win here. It was just fun for, don't be like "OMG , my heart just cracked.. ohmygod, im dying, my first love! omg omg omg" That's just really really annoying. Grieve it, then move on. She wasn't worth it. Big deal. Start talking to other people soon. Date girls who seem genuine. Don't date that hot chick who eyes up every other guy even when she's out with you, date that decent looking sweet girl who just smiles and gets really happy when she sees you. Hope this helped :) Sorry for being insensitive at the beginning btw, you needed to hear that.

0|0
    0|0
  • What you need to do is learn from it. It is a tough thing to say but you should use it as an example for social studies. Find cues and signs to avoid in the future. I was in a very similar situation and I was only 16 years old... you can imagine how heartbroken I was. I got cheated on, lied to, I got my money stolen because of some bad bitch. Think how women feel in an abusive relationship where their bfs rape and physically abuse them for many years. I have met women who went through this and they got through it like champs. You are a man. Man up. Discard this crap. Get together with your good friends. Ride a motorbike. Meet a hot hispanic woman and give her good loving for a night. Breakfast for tigers my friend. Never give up on who you are. Only you can make yourself happy. Screw hypnotherapy. Take it day by day and do things you would usually enjoy by yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes