Hypnotherapy to forget a relationship?

So I've found out that my last relationship was all a lie. The first girl I fell in love with used me and cheated on me.

I want to forget this relationship ever happened, or at least bury it because it has emotionally destroyed me. Anyone have any self hypnotherapy suggestions I could do to get over this?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone once said to me when I went through that.
    Dont cry over people who hurt you because if they truly loved you they wouldn't have hurt you in the first place. Yes that is flawed because people make mistakes but sometimes you have to let the scrapes scab over and move on. It might leave a small scar but follow what makes you happy now.
    Just think you dont have the burden of trying to make someone else happy and not loose yourself with it,
    :)
    xo