I checked his phone... I jumped out the window now he won't speak to me... HELP!!!?

My ex and I broke up last week after being together for 2 years. Things have been great and we were always together... last week was the first time we spent more than a week apart with my constantly asking to see him... which is quite strange as it was always the other way around. I checked his phone... I know that in doing this I was looking for trouble... But in a way I am kinda glad i did as there were messages to about 14 other girls asking for sex from them.. I saw red and left.. he hardly says anything to me now. I am so desperate to get him back but he won't let me in. I know he still loves me but I feel so overwhelmed with emotion and I really want to say something that will make him take me back I just dont know what. I know I won't be able to trust him I just want him to want me... HELP!!!

33