I checked his phone... I jumped out the window now he won't speak to me... HELP!!!?

My ex and I broke up last week after being together for 2 years. Things have been great and we were always together... last week was the first time we spent more than a week apart with my constantly asking to see him... which is quite strange as it was always the other way around. I checked his phone... I know that in doing this I was looking for trouble... But in a way I am kinda glad i did as there were messages to about 14 other girls asking for sex from them.. I saw red and left.. he hardly says anything to me now. I am so desperate to get him back but he won't let me in. I know he still loves me but I feel so overwhelmed with emotion and I really want to say something that will make him take me back I just dont know what. I know I won't be able to trust him I just want him to want me... HELP!!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• did you really jump out the window? but I agree with what the other users posted. you can do better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh.. Get yourself a better guy?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Soo, let me get this straight: you snooped to find he was cheating on you, you had the normal reaction of being angry and now you're begging him back? Don't be that girl. This kid isn't worth your time, he doesn't respect you. If he doesn't respect you he doesn't love you. He was willing to break your trust, break your heart, and didn't care. He isn't worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You most be of little value for you to have seen such text and yet YOUR trying to get back with him? Your giving him the idea that he's actually worth a lot when to me it sounds like he's nothing but a jerk!

Seriously why would you want a guy who was supposed to be committed to you this whole time and yet he's asking around for sex? You have to do better because you deserve better

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to move on. Him not letting you in is the second sign. You looking in his phone would be the first. Why want him back at all? If he was looking for sex elsewhere he left you awhile ago. Sorry

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes