What's a good way to tell a girl that it's time we both move on?

We've been together for over 5 yrs, and lately we just aren't as close as we used to be. We still love each other so much, but it seems we've just been living together for the benefit of splitting rent and bills. We have gone through some issues lately ( mostly me and some hers) but ever since then things haven't been the same. I don't know what to do, she really does mean the world to me though. A break won't work we've tried that.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm that seems like a difficult situation. If you two both feel like you're not as connected and are both on the same page, maybe tell her how you feel, about how you love her and how she means the world to you Try to maybe be sensitive about it. Then maybe explain your feelings about losing the connection and hopefully she'll understand! Just don't say something cliche like "It's not you its me" Be original, sweet and put yourself in her position and decide how you think she'd take it best! Hopefully she'll understand!

Good Luck :)

• Ya it does seem like neither of us want to hurt each other but I believe we both feel that it's time to maybe move on if we reconnect them so be it. But I know myself and I will alway think there's somebody out there better, after things she's done.