Is it possible that after a year of separation we can be together again?

My Ex and I were together for a little over 3 years and we broke up about 6 months ago and we have a child together. Our history was always sort of rocky. He was a big time cheater and lied a lot. Now that 6 months have passed this Saturday I went to a bday party at his family's house and took our child. That was the first time in about 8 months that we both displayed a flirtatious attitude with each other and feelings sort of came up. We both are dating someone else- nothing serious. But we have always played with the idea that a couple years down the road we'd try again. On Saturday he said that we should work on being friends again for a while and see how it goes. I do still have some feelings for him, but I don't know if it's wise for us to be together; it seems we make better friends than lovers. But its bitter sweet because that love is still there. I just don't know if after all of the drama we've been through, if we could actually trust each other again. Is it possible to start over after some time has passed? maybe a year after we have been separated?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't try again. A cheater is always a cheater. If your history was always a little rocky don't expect it to change no matter how much you want to. I think friends if that's possible is where the line should be drawn