Can I get her back? Someone help?

i want her back we broke up about 1 month ago she is talking to someone. we broke up because i took her for granted , like i basically got wayy too comfortable and didn't even know i was doing her wrong in the process i try my best to keep myself occupied right now i am giving her space she says she still loves me and we talk everyday but sometimes it hurt when she say she going by the boy she talks to house and stuff but i am trying my best to show her i am happy enough though she is doing this i want her back
I understand i mean we both spoke about things its like we trying to start fresh but I don't know how i can if she is talking to someone else

11

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know man it's very hard as a girl when you feel taken for granted because it hurts to be with the guy and you feel like you don't matter to him an it's more painful than being alone and having the chance to be with someone who appreciates you more

• I understand i mean we both spoke about things its like we trying to start fresh but I don't know how i can if she is talking to someone else