Just broke up and ex started talking to a guy?

So me and my gf broke up a week back and she started talking to a guy and the gym we went to. This is really weird and difficult for me because we usually go at the same time and she's there flirting with this guy. We got into a fight and mutually broke up, but I'm still not over her so this is really hard. I'm not very social and flirty with girls, it's relatively hard for me to get girls. I'm not an ugly go or anything I just don't have the best talking skills. What am I supposed to do? Girls, guys?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• She's moving on, that's completely normal for us human beings, but a week later just seems too little of time to recover from a breakup. Personally, if I was immediately talking to a guy in just a matter of a couple days after a breakup, it just shows that I didn't put all the effort and love into the relationship as I should have. Just my $0.02