After Miranda Kerr divorce, Orlando Bloom ended up punching Justin Bieber. How do you think she feels?

Miranda Kerr a woman who falls apart after the divorce or a woman who does not give a blip after the divorce.

https://i58.tinypic.com/1zb6rh4.jpg
Is her ex husband and the father of her only son Orlando Bloom still in love with her? What do you think?
By the way I thought it was Bieber who punched Bloom at first but in this video I saw it is the opposite! www.thehollywoodgossip.com/.../

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Somebody is going to get their hands on Bieber for real one day and beat him within an inch of his life. And that day is going to be SWEET.

What Guys Said 3

• I couldn't care less about celebrities and their farcical lives and marriages. It's all big entertainment circus that I have no interest in whatsoever.

I'd imagine Miranda is enjoying all the attention she getting. I know I would be, two girls fighting over me? Yes, please, encore, encore, encore...

• I don't think he gives a damn.

• Happy because bieber was making sexual comments about her and talking about having sex with her to Orlando Bloom's face

What Girls Said 3

• Justin got what was coming for him lol

He's too stuck up

• Well damn.

• Miranda is a loser, for doing all that stuff with Justin bieber. Thats just degrading.
    Go Orlando, punch that little bitch again!