After Miranda Kerr divorce, Orlando Bloom ended up punching Justin Bieber. How do you think she feels?

Miranda Kerr a woman who falls apart after the divorce or a woman who does not give a blip after the divorce.

https://i58.tinypic.com/1zb6rh4.jpg
Is her ex husband and the father of her only son Orlando Bloom still in love with her? What do you think?
By the way I thought it was Bieber who punched Bloom at first but in this video I saw it is the opposite! www.thehollywoodgossip.com/.../

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Somebody is going to get their hands on Bieber for real one day and beat him within an inch of his life. And that day is going to be SWEET.

2|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I couldn't care less about celebrities and their farcical lives and marriages. It's all big entertainment circus that I have no interest in whatsoever.

I'd imagine Miranda is enjoying all the attention she getting. I know I would be, two girls fighting over me? Yes, please, encore, encore, encore...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he gives a damn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy because bieber was making sexual comments about her and talking about having sex with her to Orlando Bloom's face

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Justin got what was coming for him lol

He's too stuck up

0|0
    0|0
  • Well damn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Miranda is a loser, for doing all that stuff with Justin bieber. Thats just degrading.
    Go Orlando, punch that little bitch again!

2|1
    0|0
Loading... ;