Absent Father say's he loves but doesn't show it?

Husband prayed hard and fought to keep our son despite possible medical complications, now will not Skype or call or ask for a recent picture of our son. I am in a different country because he cheated on me (even boasted about them women to me, as a taunt), he refuses to divorce and says he can do whatever with me? I am confused and hurt..

03

Most Helpful Guy

• i am almost certain that there are laws in place regarding divorce and absentee spouses. I'm fairly certain that after a certain amount of time a marriage can be nullified if a partner is absent. I'd talk to a lawyer to find out about that

as for him. I'm sure he loves his son, but unfortunately like too many absentee parents he actually doesn't know how to be a father or even really want to be a father. he probably refuses to divorce you because he doesn't want you moving on and another man getting involved in his son's life

again, I'd reach out to a lawyer and find out your options.