Ex-girlfriend hard to read?

My ex girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me after a huge fight we had the day be for I was suppose to move away to a new city for job purposes we lived together for 2 years. We were best friends first and feel in love. 1 month after the break up I mailed her a diamond ring on her birthday (jared) and a card saying how much I loved her. She called and said she loved me too but need space from the relationship to find her self she is 22 I'm 28. 2 weeks later she called my mother to ask about the ring which my mother was clueless about, the talked about me and she told my mother she still loved me but was hurt by the fight we had. So after telling me she needed space I started to date again and realized she the only person I want to be with I called her and confessed about it and she played it off. 2 weeks later she calls me kinda upset that I was dating and asked how would I feel if she dated. We both agreed that we loved each other to deeply to be just friends and I just gave her the space she asked for. A month later she calls and leaves a sad VM saying I should caller back. She asked if I blocked her number and tells me about a sad situation she went through I sent her roses that day. She live in GA I live and CA now. We went back to light texting because she says we should take things slow and not talk about love. About week she called saying her can't sleep and we talked for 5 hours until she doses off. Now she calls every 2 days just to talk to me and says she misses hearing my voice. I so confused on how to get her to decide on what she wants ladies what should I do?
Also yesterday day we talk for about a hour she told me a few secrets then she told me she loves me and misses me and wears my engagement ring but thinks she is gonna go out on a date with some guy she said isn't serious.
Also a few weeks ago i was tricked out on a date with a co worker out on a date that I told her about.. And the co worker has been like all of my FB comments that are MENT for my ex... Could she be paying me back

124

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, she's not playing fair considering that she's not giving you a yes or no answer. I'd honestly try to get the conversation towards clarifying that situation because you can't simply put your life on hold for this stuff.