Men's advice on a break up?

I'm looking for advice on what to do on my current issue...
A couple days ago we got into a fight because I was drunk and stupid and being very aggressive to a point the police had to be called ( this is the first time it happened). The next day I went to call him and my number was blocked I figured out because I ended up blocking my caller id and he eventually answered a few days later. I had no idea what I had done, as I couldn't remember much, until he told me when I called he sounded upset and not like himself and said he never wanted to see me and never wanted to talk to me again. We've been together for almost 3 years, besides our age difference (I'm 23 he's 36) we like each other very much and always have fun together, this is the biggest fight we've had since we've met. Every time we get into a argument he seems to use the " I'm done" line so I can't tell if he's serious or not.

I'm basically looking for advice on what to do. Should I stop trying to talk to him? Am I making things worse by calling? I'm scared if I leave him alone and let him come to me he won't and he'll move on. Advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should back off and give it time to rest. If he really loves you he will come back. But right now he needs time to digest what happened. You calling and trying to talk to him is going to make him think bad things of you. Just give it a while and if he's ready to talk to you he will contact you. You don't just drop someone after three years just like that with no feeling. He is thinking about you, but he is probably just really pissed off right now.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Give him about half a year's time and then talk to him again. I mean it, it's the best thing for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • your 23 he's 36
    bitch go find yourself some young dick and fuck a nigga your age

0|0
    0|0
    • I am 37 and I getting back with someone 22 yo. Sure the age difference is a bitch, and certainly has it challenges, but it's not all bad.

• nigga shut up!!, acting like you actually care what a 22 year old girl has to say, i know for a fact you find half the stuff she says stupid, she just wants your money and you just want her ass cheeks, this idiot thinks im dumb

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes