Should my ex and I still be freinds?

I was friends with my ex for years, we were really close. We both had pretty serious relationships and we grew apart. A few years later we bumped into each other and I took her out the next day. We were both single. We hit it off, but things moved way to fast and it ended up killing the relationship. We only dated for about 6 months. Weve been broken up for over 4 months, but I still miss our friendship. We talk occasionally still, but not like before. Should I tell her how I feel about the whole thing? Should I just drop it? I have plenty of freinds, but she is one of the few that really understand me. Some insight or personal experience would help

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• You will never have the same friendship again and it's OK to be friends with her for now but will cause problems for you in future relationships. Sorry bud.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say drop it, meet more people. You may feel she understands you cause she may now you longer and on a different level than a friend does. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some friendships work out after dating but most of them don't. I wouldn't tell her how you feel... Unless if you still wanted something with her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I know people stay friends all the time but ask yourself why? I gotta tell ya, I have NEVER remained friends with an ex and I truly feel that my life has been less complicated than it would be had I chose otherwise. Your post-case in point.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was engaged to my ex/best friend and she broke it off out of the blue. I still miss the friendship aspect, but there now are lots of other people who also understand me in the same way she did. Feeling confused about your ex is way more painful than wondering if you'll find someone who 'really gets you.' Because you will find plenty of those people who will become your next best friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes