I get into bed and can't stop thinking about her?

Me and my ex broke up about a month ago and ever since i can't sleep, i get into bed and can't stop thinking about her. We weren't together very long, only about 2 months and i'm not usually like this but she is so beautiful and when we slept together i've never felt so close to someone, i couldn't help falling in love with her, as hard as i tried to slow myself down, i am a realist and i knew it might not last forever but i guess i hope it might last just a little longer. when i'm lying there i can't stop going over every detail of our relationship to try and figure out what i did wrong and it must have been something because at the start she told me she was scared of falling in love with me. i wasn't clingy and i gave her, her space and made sure if she was ever going out or meeting up with her friends i didn't bombard her with text as i think it's vital she had room to 'breath' if you take my metaphor. I can't help my mind from wondering to the times we were intimate and the inevitably leads to 'she'll be fucking someone else soon' and it kills me. I am a strong person but i feel like she has stripped me of all my armour. i know time heals and i'm not sure why i'm pouring my heart out into the vastness of the internet maybe i'm fishing for comforting words anyway thanks for reading

32

What Girls Said 3

• u should try to talk to her n sort things out, good luck :)

• Its ok I did the same but try it again maybe she'll give you another chance. I don't know if it'll be ok bc for me it still isn't after 10 months of being broken up. But try again maybe something will change.

• She is most likely fucking some other dude. Move on.

• Thats a great help, glad to see you get your kicks by coming onto forums and attempting to act like a stone clod bitch but don't have the balls to even put your name to the comment, class act

• whatever, fool, I'm done here.

• As far as my understanding goes this site is meant for people to be able to vent feeling and emotions that perhaps they struggle to communicate verbally for whatever reason and frankly you have a responsibility as user to be at the very least delicate with your responses and if your are going to become so pety as to start insulting me then yes we are done here

What Guys Said 1

• I suggest you one thing... a little hard...
    If you are still in contact.. then meet her in suitable place... and tell her everything which is going through your head.. if you gonna cry... don't feel ashamed... just tell her how Not to think about her..
    And by the way, tell me why you broke up if you felt so close to her?

• She said she just didn't want to be in a relationship with me anymore and that she didn't think she could love me