Is it true when guys say they don't want/it isn't the right time for a long term relationship at the moment, or is this just a brush off?

Guy I was seeing for some months had only recently broken up with his gf of 2 years before seeing me (he really was heartbroken). Was going well then he started seeing another girl and told me it wasn't the right time for him for a serious relationship but that he was sorry for what he'd done and that I deserve the best and that he kinda wishes he did want something serious for me cause I'm everything someone would want. I'm finding it really hard to get over him cause it seems like he keeps changing his mind cause he says things like he's upset he ruined a great opportunity to be with a lovely girl but then says he wants to be friends and wants me to still talk to him.. Do you think this is true what he said or does he just not want me?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Sounds Like He Just Wants To Play The Field & See His Options. If Your Feelings Run Deep For Him Then It's Best To Cut All Contact & Get Your Emotions Under Control. If He Wants To Be Free & Go From Girl To Girl Then Leave Him Be, He Is Only Going To Break Your Heart In The Future & Dont Let Him String You Along With The Other Girls He Talks Too. After Your Emotions Settle, Go & Find A Man That Will Treat You Better. He Probably Wants To Be Friends More Than Likely Just To Keep You On His Hip & Keep Tabs On You, Move On, Cut All Contact, & Stay Positive...