How do you tell your ex you want to try again?

Do I just tell her directly? I mean I want to take things slow! So in the end we will be better! How do I tell her?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Somethings are best done with out to much thought. You may not believe it but out of all advice you are given, you are the only one who knows how she will react. I say just go for it, call her and just ask to see her. The truth of the matter is the worst thing she can do is say is no. If you fear that, and decide its best not to follow through, you may regret it. Good luck, I hope it works out for you!

P. S. - Never do it over text or phone. If you wanna show her that you're dedicated to her, and taking it slow, invite her out for coffee.