I told my ex boyfriend that I don't want to text or see him anymore, but I miss him so much?

I told him this yesterday. And today has been the first day since we started the relationship (2 months after the break up) where we didn't text.
I know I'm being stupid, but I'm still not over him and he wants to be friends and hangout and make plans.
I told him that I'm very hurt by him and I can't see him anymore. He got angry said stuff like "Okay, I get it. I won't bother you anymore" then I told him how the way he broke up with me was cruel and i need to get over us. Then he just said that I can stop texting him for awhile if i want to, if not anymore.

He's the one who always texts me first. And today he didn't. I miss him so much, and I regret my decision. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i was going through the same situation trust me i know what your going through, what i did is stopped talking to him, blocked him off everything so i dont get reminded of him! yes like yourself i was hurt as well, he decided to break up with me, i did text him once 'i miss you' and we talked but the pain got worst! so in this case if you actually want to stop hurting you need to cut off all ties with him, focus on yourself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, The Regrets Are Coming From You Making Decisions With Your Heart & Not Your Head. You Said You didn't Like How He Broke Up With You & If You Feel That Way Do NOT Retract Your Decision. If You Go Back To Him Immediately GUESS WHAT, He Knows He Can Do It Again & You'll Just Run Back To Him. iKnow You Miss Him & Love Him, But You Need To Take A Little Time Out For Yourself. Your High On Your Emotions & You Need To Let Them Settle. Missing Your Significant Other Is Normal After A Break-Up So Dont Fault Yourself For That, This Is Gonna Be Hard But You Need To Temporarily Cut All Contact, Dont Freak Out iSaid TEMPORARILY, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If your relationship is over you will be in pain forever if you stay friends. Move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes