Boyfriend left me without saying a single word?

My boyfriend really helped me out with a big project of mine. He put in a lot of time to it and took it very serious which I didn't, so he got mad at me because I was just ''playing'' around. We started fighting and he left me, told me that I could fix everything myself. Next day I didn't hear anything from him and the day after that I started texting him but he replied shortly and said that he didn't feel like helping me anymore. My friend who was a part of this project got everything wrong so she sent him an angry text which he must've seen and deleted me of Facebook and now he doesn't answer my calls. I am truly sorry for being so angry at him but that's just what happens when I'm under a lot of stress. What should I do?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Right Now He Is Upset With You, If You Want To Make Things Right iSuggest Giving Him Time To Himself. Dont Continue Calling & Texting His Fone Cause That Will Only Make Him Annoyed & Irritated With You. All You Can Do Is Wait & Hope He Wants To Reconcile & Make Things Right But Dont Just Sit Around & Wait For Him, Find A Hobby & Try & Keep Your Mind Off Of Him, Dont Try & Re Add Him On Facebook Either, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...