I'm lonely for love?

I have been dating this guy who says he is in a up and down relationship. So we both said it was love at first sight. He doesn't have a car or drivers License so I drive and pick him up. He is trying to get back on his feet. I have tried to help but he shuts me out. When he is with me he party's every night comes here around 3 takes a shower we have sex and he back at it with the boys. He says when he is with her they don't talk and they are in 2 different rooms but he is there. I must admit I have been arguing with him about spending more time with me. He said he would and the night he was supposed to he went hung out with the guys and came home about 130. I asked him could we talk for 10 minutes and he hollered I have to go I found out he was with the boys so I got upset about it. The next day he said he didn't want to be with me anymore because I was drama because I wanted to spend time he didn't have. I asked him did he really want us to end but he won't respond to my texts so I think he is really done. What should I do what did I do wrong
To add more hurt and pain to me he changed his picture in social media to a old picture of him and her. I looked at his page 3yrs back and he doesn't have 1 picture of them as a profile. Not even in his photos I guess that's the answer to my? Tears
I texted and called him today several times and he has not responded or called me once I begged him to tell me if it's over just say yes or no and he won't respond. Nothing from him all day.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok. I myself am like 22 and have not had a girl even an ugly one bat an eye on me. Hell I have had ugly ones even give that disgusted look at me, when someone jokes about her dating me and I am like do you even look in a mirror.

Anyways, that being said. As desperate I am. I am not going to endure that type of bull crap from someone. Even if after so long I finally get one. If she is like in anyway like the guy you described. It ain't worth it. I have been alone for well literally my whole life. So screw it. It ain't worth it. I already know how to be alone.

The wrong on your part is even bothering about this guy at all. I mean come on, he comes around 3 takes a shower, has sex and he is out? I mean are you kidding me? I mean how, hell more so. Why even bother with this guy.

This guy doesn't seem like he is getting back on his feet. He just seems like an ass. Screw him. you are better off all alone and miserable than waste your time with an ass... who obviously isn't making you feel any better.

• You speak the Truth my eyes are full of Tears but I know you speak the Truth. Thanks

• Being lonely sucks but rather loneliness than be with people who will just make life more miserable. I try to be happy with the fact that, at least my arms and legs are doing good. I can always rely on them till they fail. It's depressing to think such but putting up with crap from people ain't worth it.

I do not have an answer on how to fight loneliness but what I can tell is. Try to have at least some sort of purpose in life. Like set mini goals or something to distract yourself. I don't have any expectations in life and it worsens the loneliness. That much I can say to you.

So you know focus on friends or family or hell you can go on websites like this, like I do. Helping others with their problems. Doesn't make me feel any better the next day but hell it's better than wallowing in my self pity.

Good luck to you. If you do find an answer to loneliness. Make sure to keep me in the loop : /