Why does my ex-girlfriend act so harsh towards me, when she ruined our relationship?

After a six month stint with my ex, I chose to break up with her due to her ex boyfriend always being a problem which she insisted he wasn't. Two days after breaking up with her, she comes to me crying hysterically that she slept with her ex. I consoled her telling her everything would be okay and that it's obvious she wasn't happy. I was completely shocked as to how calm I was. I have tried to remain collective when talking to her considering her behavior but she constantly acts hateful towards me, calling names and accusing me of never loving her. Then she come around saying how much she cares for me and loves me. I know she has been abused by men and this probably adds to the roll. But what the hell do I do with this?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you still have something for her, well you can't be friends I don't think it's possible. Be her man, know how to control her, where to lead her, you should be wise. Make her feel secure and know that you are the best person she could have ever had.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, She Is Tryna Make You Feel Guilty For Leaving Her & She Wants You Back. She Is Doing You Like Helga On "Hey Arnold." If She Cheated Then You Should Move On, She isn't Good For You &'This Relationship Is Very Unhealthy. Cut All Contact Cause She didn't Take Your Feelings In Consideration When She Was Doing Her Dirt? Stay Positive & Stay Strong...