When a woman says a break or space... How long does that mean? Is it a break up?

How long till u ask how long do u need? What if she says I don't know how long I need? What do u do? Fight or wait or leave?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people take this wrong, you should know her better to able to know weather or not she really mean it! Sometime it does mean she need more attention, so if you just push by asking if it what she really want, of course you lose her. Girls don't actually said what they really think. Lol really, they expect you to know:p

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iSuggest Moving On, When You Sit & Wait For Somebody, That Is Very Unhealthy, Every Girl Is Different So There Is No Way Of Knowing How Long. Its Not Necessarily A Break Up, Maybe She Needs To Clear Her Mind, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She may or may not mean it. Wait for a bit (like stay with her) and try to talk it out. She could be mad and she might not really want a break. If after a while she does, give her space but try to be nice and stuff and ask her when you can call her. If she doesn't know, tell her to call you when she is ready. Then say "I love you" (if you love her) and just give her some space.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means she just needs time to reevaluate where's she's at and heading with the relationship. You may have to ask her a few questions. Such as if she's breaking up with you for sure. Or if there's a chance of getting together in the near future.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can mean a breakup is coming up and it can mean that she honestly needs time for herself. The best thing that you can do is ask how much time she needs before you make contact again. If she says a week, then no matter what, don't contact her for a week etc. Of course if the time frame is too long, then you can try contacting her after a few weeks because she could be wishing that you miss her so much and make contact. Just see what is a reasonable time.
    When I say that i want some time to myself, be it space or whatever, I really mean it...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• From my experience it meant the end. But I guess with other people it might be different. It depends what their priority is and why theyre asking for it. So it can mean anything or it can usually be a really polite way of saying its over

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes