When a woman says a break or space... How long does that mean? Is it a break up?

How long till u ask how long do u need? What if she says I don't know how long I need? What do u do? Fight or wait or leave?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people take this wrong, you should know her better to able to know weather or not she really mean it! Sometime it does mean she need more attention, so if you just push by asking if it what she really want, of course you lose her. Girls don't actually said what they really think. Lol really, they expect you to know:p

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iSuggest Moving On, When You Sit & Wait For Somebody, That Is Very Unhealthy, Every Girl Is Different So There Is No Way Of Knowing How Long. Its Not Necessarily A Break Up, Maybe She Needs To Clear Her Mind, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...