This is my update CONTINUED. . from my fling. Please read the entire question about the young Guy I was flinging with. Your advice is needed?

UPDATE CONTINUED... I acted like I never saw them but since I have 20/20 vision I saw that he had his head down in the car. Im just disgusted of whom the person I called my sexy fling. Im thinking this guy is sick. Never again for me smh! Can you give me some advice?
PART 1:
I find this soooo creepy. .. I was coming from the store and saw that younger guy on the street, that I was talking about earlier Talking with an underaged female. Once he saw me, they both ran across the street and went inside his car fast
Im throwing up lol

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iForgot The Whole Story, But Just Ignore It Or Contact The Police, Stay Positive...