Will I ever get over this break up?

I was with my ex boyfriend for about 4 years. In which time, a lot of bad things had happened. But a lot of good stuff too. I guess I feel like I am not able to fully let go, because i put so much effort, and in the end it wasn't good enough for him. As soon as we broke up, he was already hanging out with girls and talking to all the people we had problems with near the end of it all.
I've been trying so hard. I am barely on social media, im trying to keep as busy as possible. And i still wake up either crying or feeling completely lost.
Will I ever get to a point where I dont feel like this. Its frustrating that he is on such a high horse, and im barely geting through 24 hours.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's see... he has no trouble moving on and you are stuck in the same place.. I think you should just go out there, hang out with people, do things you want, learn things interest you... just enjoying life basically. In the short run, it will keep you head busy and in the long run, you might meet someone who actually cares about you. If you just sit at home, doing nothing then doesn't matter how much you force yourself, you'll end up thinking about your ex. And don't think you can't enjoy life... you just have to give it a shot!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry it's hurts. You still believe that he could change, but sometime it takes years to really know what kind of person he really is. And somehow it can possible that he love you, but because so much things going on, he tired of it, and totally forgot that he love you too. You should try a period of time fixing the cause of problems, help him to remember what make he love you. If it still doesn't work, you shouldn't waste more time. Sorry about that.