My ex is very confusing?

We ended it, mainly because we were just going different ways in our life. We are still friends, he found a girlfriend and he still flirts with me. Like a lot. If I talk about the past like, "remember when we did this" he says "I have a girlfriend now" and cuts me off. Then he goes back to flirting again. This has been happening every day for a week. I don't even text him first, he texts me first.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• He's having a hard time letting go. You guys broke up because of lifestyle differences, not because you didn't care about each other. You can't turn off feelings like a faucet, it takes time. He also needs to let you move on, which is an idea that I am sure he is not loving. He's moved on but he wants to keep his hooks in you. Unless he actually says "let's get back together", you need to tell him to stop contacting you, that you need a clean break. Not fair to you:)

• Yeah, he's playing with my emotions.

• and if I don't text back for 2 minutes he sends me another text

• Ok time to tell him to stop, he's being very selfish.