Should I go after him or just wait?

so my bf broke up with me, I have no idea why it was out of the blue and I tried to talk to him but he won't listen he says that he can't do this anymore, that he is not ready for this and we've been together for 2 years, I feel like I can't go on he is the love of my life and I want him back, is it possible? should I wait or go after him? Please help me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, No Do Not Go Back To Him & Definitely Dont Wait For Him. He Broke Up With You For Absolutely No Reason & You Should Not Go Back, "Not Being Ready To Be In A Relationship" Is A Terrible Excuses. He didn't Take Your Feelings Into Consideration. Also, Do Not Contact Him, Begging & Pleading Does Nothing Except Make You Look Silly & Desperate. (iKnow Cause iDid It.) If You Really Want To Wait For This Guy (iSuggest Not) Then Go Out & Live Your Life, Give Him Time & Let Breath. Do Things That Makes You Happy & Keep Your Mind Off Him, Stay Positive, Stay Strong, & Keep Your Head Held High...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It is very very hard but no matter what, don't get back together!
    I had an experience like that. About 1 year into our relationship he broke up with me. I was very very hurt. But then we got back together and now years later I am unhappy still. I thought I will be happy again after we got back together, but no, it was never the same.
    Don't do it.

1|0
    0|0
    • aw, thanks :( It does hurt a lot

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• The same thing happened to me like in March 2014. My ex kind of led me on and then in the morning when we were waiting to go to class he just was like its to hard I can't do it. And then right out of the blue he just broke up with me and I was so confused. I try to hold it in but I cried and tugged onto his shoulder. Don't chase love cause if you have to chase love then it must not be worth having. I didn't chase my ex at all and he came back to me, I was quite surprised until he left me. I know its hard and I understand how you feel because I was in the same boat. All I can say is I think you should move on and don't let it get to you so much. He might be the love of your life but I promise you there are so many more fishes in the sea he isn't the only fish you see. Distract yourself, go hang out with your friends, go on a trip, travel, explore the world. If he wants you back let him come to you don't chase him because it will make him run away more. I did the mistake of going back to my ex when I should've moved on and that's when he broke up with me out of the blue. It was hard to come with, but I just kept my head and kept walking like he didn't exist. Go out and meet other people, interact with other people, he might be the love of your life but there's someone out there that's worth having. It takes time to heal, baby steps, but all in all DO NOT get back together with him because you will just get hurt in the end, trust me I've been there and know how it feels.

1|0
    0|0
  • One thing I've learned - it's never "out of the blue". It was probably something he's been thinking about for a while and then something happened to seal the deal. Bottom line is that you deserve some kind of explanation, especially after two years. It may be another girl, it may be commitment issues, or it could be something you're not even aware of. Getting closure will help you. As for getting back together with him: you both need time away from each other. If there is a chance for a reconciliation, he needs to experience life without you for a while. That means NO contact. Begging and pleading will only annoy him and drive him away. Get some kind of concrete answer from him, be strong, and leave him be. If he misses you and wants you back, you'll hear from him. Otherwise, that chapter is closed and there will be someone else.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes