Should I go after him or just wait?

so my bf broke up with me, I have no idea why it was out of the blue and I tried to talk to him but he won't listen he says that he can't do this anymore, that he is not ready for this and we've been together for 2 years, I feel like I can't go on he is the love of my life and I want him back, is it possible? should I wait or go after him? Please help me

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, No Do Not Go Back To Him & Definitely Dont Wait For Him. He Broke Up With You For Absolutely No Reason & You Should Not Go Back, "Not Being Ready To Be In A Relationship" Is A Terrible Excuses. He didn't Take Your Feelings Into Consideration. Also, Do Not Contact Him, Begging & Pleading Does Nothing Except Make You Look Silly & Desperate. (iKnow Cause iDid It.) If You Really Want To Wait For This Guy (iSuggest Not) Then Go Out & Live Your Life, Give Him Time & Let Breath. Do Things That Makes You Happy & Keep Your Mind Off Him, Stay Positive, Stay Strong, & Keep Your Head Held High...

Most Helpful Girl

• It is very very hard but no matter what, don't get back together!
    I had an experience like that. About 1 year into our relationship he broke up with me. I was very very hurt. But then we got back together and now years later I am unhappy still. I thought I will be happy again after we got back together, but no, it was never the same.
    Don't do it.

• aw, thanks :( It does hurt a lot