When you settle for less and they screw you over? Has it happened to you?

Well, has it happened to you? How did you cope with it?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, i felt like I was the better. I'm smarter, nicer, have a better mental state, and look better. Not being trying to be cocky or anything, it's just what I think. I settled for easy and got just that. And the fact that I was thought of as a part of the problem really made me mad. She didn't respond to me for a week and then broke up because we weren't talking.

I just let time take it's course and avoided the individual. Don't contact them at all, they are the plague. I didn't want to be friends at all. I know I'm young, but it still hurts a lot, especially when you don't feel you did anything wrong. I hope you feel better about it. It just takes time. Don't try to get back with them if they screw with you like that. If you want to talk about it, message me

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, No That Hasn't Happened To Me, iNever Just Settle For Anybody Cause In The Long Run You Won't Be Happy...

• Do you mean, settle for less in a relationship? Yes I have. I settled for way less, because I had low self esteem and thought they would appreciate me more, than someone on my same level. I have learned to recognize a lot more red flags, and have learned to be far more judgmental of peoples past now. Their past history is ultimately the biggest red flag of all. It shows they kind of person they really are.

What Girls Said 1

• I settled for less in my last relationship with my ex when I knew I deserved better and I just got hurt in the end basically I let him chew me up and spit me out.