I know he cheated with her and he's lying about it?

I'm wondering how can I make him come clean about his affair.
I know he cheated on her because...
A) I was scrolling through his Facebook and on a recent picture of us there was a comment from this guy who is a friend of his and it said "Aren't you back with _____?" I refreshed the page since he was online and I figured he'd reply but the comment got deleted
B) We had a party recently and she was invited "the ex" because one of his friends brought her along since they are best friends. I saw the way he looked at her and twice he covered his crotch and disappeared saying he was having a "headache".
C) He kept saying he had to work overtime but when I called his work they said he left already
D) He smells different and he's been working out more
E) I found a letter written to her in his car along with a piece of jewelry saying stuff like "Wow I can't wait until we can be together" and "I can't stop thinking about you baby"

I don't want to confront him I want him to be a man and tell me to my face what he wants. I'm not mad at him about this I mean I knew it was bound to happen so I didn't take this relationship harshly.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, He Is Never Gonna Tell You Straight Up Whats On, He Is Enjoying Having Two Women At The Same Time. Do Yourself A Favor & Leave The Relationship, Sounds Like He May Out Of The Blue Just Break Up With You & Lie About Why He Is Doing It. Your Not Down In The Dumps So Thats Good. Find A Man That Will Treat You Right & Be Honest With You, Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Respect yourself and dump this idiot. You'll thank your future self later.

He has very little reason to come clean to you. If he cheated he clearly doesn't have the morals to be honest with you. Or he wouldn't have cheated.

Do not waste your time anymore and just break up with him. You deserve much better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• "I know he cheated with her" Why stay with someone that cheated on you?

1|0
    0|0
    • I want to make us work. Yes I know it sounds weird and I sound crazy. And I did mention I knew he'd go back to her and I was probably a rebound. But there was a reason why they broke up. So why go back to her?

• Oh for the love of god have some self respect and confront him and dump him. Don't even consider for a second getting back with him or try to make it work. Do you really want to continue something with someone who you have to wonder if you can trust him? The only thing you would be doing is showing him how you caught him and he knows how not to get caught

• Yes definitely get some self respect. If you stay with this guy he will know you are really desperate and have no self respect so he will keep cheating on you or just leave you. So its better if you leave him.

• I agree with lumos

There's very little reason for him to come clean about it.

It's too bad this guy doesn't have the balls to just end it with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confront him, he's a cheating douche. So low. Dump him and leave him. You deserve more.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't know. The evidence may be damning, but you don't know. Either grow a pair and confront him or do... whatever?

0|0
    0|0
  • What an idiot! haha! He left so many evidences behind and still doesn't say a thing about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • save yourself the aggrevation and just break it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Men aren't going to come clean about cheating. That's why it's called cheating... you need to somehow discover him in the act

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He's not going to confess unless you present him with the evidence. And even then he'll probably keep lying about it and make excuses. You should just dump him.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can use him now haha have you seen the film the other woman? Maybe you should watch it with him and make him feel super awkward its about this guy wh who is cheating on loads of girls so the girls eventually all find out abd become good friends long story short he loses everything just look at the trailer if you havnt! I think just watch it with him and for the whole film he will be thinking about what he's done I think it would be funny but seriously it could work

0|0
    0|0
    • Act like nothigs happen and just watch the other woman for ssure he will come clean after watching tthatwith you

• When I found out my ex - husband was cheating I did not confront him right away. I put a location tracker on his phone. And one day I follow him and put him on blast when I caught them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes