I know he cheated with her and he's lying about it?

I'm wondering how can I make him come clean about his affair.
I know he cheated on her because...
A) I was scrolling through his Facebook and on a recent picture of us there was a comment from this guy who is a friend of his and it said "Aren't you back with _____?" I refreshed the page since he was online and I figured he'd reply but the comment got deleted
B) We had a party recently and she was invited "the ex" because one of his friends brought her along since they are best friends. I saw the way he looked at her and twice he covered his crotch and disappeared saying he was having a "headache".
C) He kept saying he had to work overtime but when I called his work they said he left already
D) He smells different and he's been working out more
E) I found a letter written to her in his car along with a piece of jewelry saying stuff like "Wow I can't wait until we can be together" and "I can't stop thinking about you baby"

I don't want to confront him I want him to be a man and tell me to my face what he wants. I'm not mad at him about this I mean I knew it was bound to happen so I didn't take this relationship harshly.

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, He Is Never Gonna Tell You Straight Up Whats On, He Is Enjoying Having Two Women At The Same Time. Do Yourself A Favor & Leave The Relationship, Sounds Like He May Out Of The Blue Just Break Up With You & Lie About Why He Is Doing It. Your Not Down In The Dumps So Thats Good. Find A Man That Will Treat You Right & Be Honest With You, Stay Positive...

Most Helpful Girl

• Respect yourself and dump this idiot. You'll thank your future self later.

He has very little reason to come clean to you. If he cheated he clearly doesn't have the morals to be honest with you. Or he wouldn't have cheated.

Do not waste your time anymore and just break up with him. You deserve much better.