Why do guys and girls suddenly want their exes back once they hear their ex has moved on?

Why do we suddenly want our ex back when we hear they have moved on? Especially in scenarios where we were the one who broke up with them and we thought we were over them?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Everybody Doesn't Want Their Ex Back But For The Ones That Do It's Because They Get Stuck In Their Emotions & Start To Over Think Things, Usually The Feelings Win & They Tend To Yearn For That Other Person, Jealousy Plays A Part Also Especially If They See Them With Another Person...