Why do guys and girls suddenly want their exes back once they hear their ex has moved on?

Why do we suddenly want our ex back when we hear they have moved on? Especially in scenarios where we were the one who broke up with them and we thought we were over them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Everybody Doesn't Want Their Ex Back But For The Ones That Do It's Because They Get Stuck In Their Emotions & Start To Over Think Things, Usually The Feelings Win & They Tend To Yearn For That Other Person, Jealousy Plays A Part Also Especially If They See Them With Another Person...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Because you want your ex to want you, even if you don't want him.

When you find out that he's moving on, it's a blow to your ego. You thought he loved you, and now he's giving that love to someone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • i believe it is because we are possessive, we cat see someone that swore that loved us going out with someone else so it gets to you deep in your head, and the only thing you'll want is get him back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Insecurity... it's the whole "what if they find someone better than me" factor.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes