He broke up with me 3 wks ago and made a fb page blocked me and is added a bunch of pretty slutty looking girls. Is he over me?

He always used my fb but the day after we split up he made his own and is adding all these pretty girls and blocked me.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, You Should Honestly Be Happy, Look At It This Way, You Saw Him For The Guy He Really Is, This Was In Him The Whole Time, iKnow You Love Him But Move On & Stop Watching His Facebook. Honestly Him Doing All That Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Has Moved On, But You Need Too. Set Your Emotions Aside, Stop Thinking With Your Heart But With Your Head. Cut All Contact & Take Time Out For Yourself & Heal, Your Running High On Emotions & Need To Let Them Settle, Find A Hobby & Occupy Yourself, Be Strong, Try & Stay Positive & Keep Your Head Held High...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say he's trying to get a reaction out of you by making you jealous and by blocking you. Whatever you do, do not react or try and get in touch. He'll think you don't care and then it may drive him nuts (unless it was a bad break up). If you feel that you weren't really at fault for the break up, then he won't realize what he had until it's gone.