Need some advice on a break up?

Me & the father of my son just broke up, i neva cheated & neither did he... i pretty much caused the breakup by bein insecure & not trusting him because of my past relationships, he says we jus need to be friends for now & he isn't going to feel like this forever, he still very much loves & misses me... its hard for me to fall back but should i jus give him his space & maybe that will make things better? Its hard cause i love him but should i jus let nature take its course

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Give Him Time & Space, If You Wanna Wait For Him Then Just Hope For The Best & Give Him Space. In Time If He Wants To Reconcile Then Let It Happen, Dont Try & Force It & Dont Blow Up His Fone. Imma Say It Again, Do NOT Blow His Fone Up, Better Yet Dont Even Contact Him, Allow Him To Contact You. If He Comes Back You Know Not To Let Your Insecurities Get The Best Of You, If He Doesn't Then You Know Exactly What NOT To Do In Your Next Relationship, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks a lot & im pretty sure were qonna be back 2qetha cuz its nuttn to serious we both jus needed dis time apart

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes