I want my beautiful wife to come back to me. Its been 5 months since she left. We have a 21 month old son. Ivr changed what she wanted but nothing?

She said I didn't appreciate her. That i took her for granted. I stopped taking her on dates after the baby was born. At first she said find a job, get an apt and we will go from there. I did all that and anytime we talk she will only reply if its about our son. She said she wants me to work on myself and I have. How can I get my wife back?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, It Will Just Take Time, Five Months Is A Long Time But It May Take Longer. You can't Cut All Contact Because You Guys Have A Child Together, This Is What You Do, Stop Talking About The Relationship, Stop Talking About How Much You've Changed & Stop Asking For Another Chance. Pretend As If This Doesn't Bother You (Even Tho It Does) & Focus More On Your Child & Your Other Favorite Activities. Women Do Not Like Weak Men, You Begging & Pleading, Telling Her You've Changed Only Shows Weakness, Be Strong & Put That Energy Towards Something Else In Your Life, Stay Strong, Stay Positive & Keep Your Head High...

What Girls Said 5

• First thing, it's very important and shows that you are making an effort to change. You've got a job and an apartment now which is a good step in the right direction. I would however, stop sending her letters and love notes etc, let her kind of cool off, that's also a little bit er, pushy if you catch my drift. Ask again about the marriage counseling. Let her know that you want to make this work and that you are committed, ask her if she is willing to give it another chance. Sometimes, it's better to show than say, actions speak louder than words. If your'e going to have your son for the day etc, go pick him up 15 minutes early, ask if she needs help grocery shopping for her and your son, demonstrate that you are going to work harder to be the provider and Father figure you know? But all you can really do is let her know that you still love her and want to make it work.

• I think she's being selfish, yeah you stop taking her on dates after the baby was born, and that's normal. If she wants more attention from you, she could ask that to you, why should there be an argue about it, spoil her a little bit. I don't know you, i don't know her and the whole situation, so i recommend you to give yourself a time to think about this and don't do anything impulsive. If you didn't show love to her, i would support her. But if you did, i would support you. But you do want her back, because it's not the same without her, you stopped taking her on dates, but you still love her, she thinks you should keep chasing her, but you already got her, you don't have to chase her, you have to love her, show her your love, make her smile. But i guess she wants to be chased again. So chase her, you've done once.. be romantic, girls loooooooooooooove romance

• It a tough road to go down that's for sure. All I can say is you can try as hard as you can on your end but if it's not being reciprocated then there's not much else left. Maybe she has her own issues she is working out as well and if she can't give you the relationship you are looking for then there will be someone else one day who can. Give it time.

• 5 months isn't a very long time to work on yourself. Keep conveersations limited to your son for now and ask what she needs for him. Show her you changed not tell her.

• That is a shame. Do you have an insider that can garner information for you?

• No all her friends and family are keeping me in the dark. I love her with all my heart. I asked if she would do marriage counseling and she said no. She still hasn't filed separation papers after 6 months tho. I've been send love letters and romantic cards. Any advice?

• Sounds like she is listening to others. Stay back a while and only be available for your son. If you pressure her too much she may be afraid also if you are putting on a show and will go back to any old ways if y'all get together again too soon. If she has a brain and can think for herself she will see that you have done what you said you would do. Most importantly keep doing what is right and do it for the right reasons - because it is what is right for you and above all your son.

What Guys Said 1

• dude i dont know her but good news is its not even all that hard to get a new girl. hell if you wanted to you could even make it a game to one up her , your better off not needing anyone if at all possible.